More Good News for Optimists

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Who's having the Best - Week - Ever?

I'd like to nominate - me! Work was reasonable, and I was reminded what it was like to have a life. Movie on Monday, saw a play on Tuesday, drinks with the L.C. on Wednesday, band practice Thursday, Mexican food and an Amazing Race marathon (that also turned into a sleepover in the John Malkovich room) at Chez R.K. on Friday, and quality time with my favorite baby girl the little P.K. this evening. I napped so hard this afternoon, when I woke up I just lay still for another 10 minutes and thought how I wanted to stay exactly in that position in my comfy bed until I developed bed sores. But the cupboard was distressingly bare, and I had to straighten up before the P.K. clan arrived, so I headed out to T.J.'s and bought groceries that were way too heavy - when you have to walk home with your groceries, you should never use a cart instead of a hand-basket b/c it's too easy to lose track of what you'll have to lift.

2 Comments:

  • In order to preserve what shreds of personal identity I have concealed on the blog, I will not id MY local TJ. But it wasn't that long a walk. Most times it's easy, but not with 750 pounds of groceries.

    By Blogger Kathy Me, at 1:25 PM  

  • Now I know what to get you for your birthday ... one of those granny carts to tote your groceries home in.

    By Blogger Admin, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home