More Good News for Optimists

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'M not crazy.

I know I am not crazy because someone else has decided to mass market this. And I bet someone is wearing it pinned to their cheery Chico's vest when they go to work tomorrow, to the horror of their co-workers.

And I feel you smirking at my last post, KM the Y. You won't smirk when I'm dead. Because I. Will. Die.

OK, I won't die. I was even ready to resolve this today. The fates were conspiring to... aggravate me. Because today I win the baseball ticket lottery. Oh, that's a good one, fates. You're HILARIOUS.

News of the band: did you know the song "White Room" is about a train station? Those of you who actually listen to lyrics are saying, "Yes, dumbshit." Well, I didn't. As a kid, I always found this song kinda creepy. This and "Nights in White Satin". And Karen Carpenter's voice. I scared easily.

3 Comments:

  • Did you really?! Or did you recently figure out that they also SELL TICKETS to the baseball games...

    By Blogger Other K(M)C, at 10:33 AM  

  • I really won. And my friend MK said exactly the same thing, and shook her head in much the same manner.

    By Blogger Kathy Me, at 2:03 PM  

  • Sometimes in this life there are signs. Free baseball tickets are a sign. If you build it they will come.

    By Blogger MargretH, at 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home