More Good News for Optimists

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Musical Interlude

I just spent the last half hour downloading alternate versions of songs on my new band's set list. We're getting ready to start practicing on our own, away from the auspices of the music school, and I'm intimidated because I am going to need to get - EQUIPMENT. UGH. I have a real aversion to this stuff, too. I am perfectly content to let someone else do this kind of thing for me. Anyone? Anyone?

Not to jinx things, but it's been calm at work and I hear I may actually get to work on - GASP - OTHER PROJECTS!!! I will still be on call for the current team I work with, but this will be a nice opportunity to work with different people and learn new things. I still feel like I'm pretty ignorant about many tasks common to people with my job. If you asked me to create a list of things paralegals do, mine would be rather short. But it would sure involve lots of freakin' boxes.

The L.C. continues to elude me. Still friendly, still seems to be potential, still steadfastly not asking me out. Sigh.

Thoughts of "marathon" are floating around again - M.K. is looking for a buddy to do this with, and I may be coercible. Coming home when it's still light outside DOES provide some pretty good inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home