More Good News for Optimists

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Refresh

I am once again looking to rasa my tabula and get a new outlook on life. A few weeks ago I was in Japantown with the other KM and came across a temporary tattoo that I may make permanent. (I will add that when I mentioned this to Dr. P, she insisted I bring her along when I do - so she can make sure I get the ink that can be wiped out in one laser removal treatment.)

I've been toying with the idea of getting a queen bee for years, and am also toying with the idea of a thin bracelet of dizzy birds. But a phoenix? Is perfect. Through both no fault and plenty of fault of my own, I've restarted my life many times. Often driven by location, sometimes by career - and I'm not really looking to move OR quit at the moment. But I still feel SOMETHING has to change, because my external circumstances? Aren't. So at the moment I'm teetering between not wanting anything at all, and wanting to find something I can want with some actual hope of attaining. Like - a tattoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home