More Good News for Optimists

Monday, October 22, 2007

Still on Earth

This Saturday as I sat around feeling kinda sorry for myself because I was - well, sitting around on a Saturday - I was checking out Drew's latest blog post on Toothpaste for Dinner and found it was 5 minutes until Lights Out San Francisco. Which I had not heard about AT ALL. But, since it was only 5 minutes away, I turned off the lights. Not the TV, though. Heck, with no lights it's not like I could read or anything. The next day, I even bought some CFLs. I will admit I was finally prodded to do so because of the PG&E discounts.

We had another beautiful weekend. I guess that's nice. I'm sort of longing for a rainy weekend, though - it would better suit my mood. I think I have reverse seasonal affective disorder - it's like that Garbage song, "I'm only happy when it rains...". Except for the part about "Pour your misery down on me," because seriously? Fuck your misery. I have not even found enough psychic space to stuff my own into yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home