More Good News for Optimists

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The System

Something rather concerning happened this week. Twice. I screwed up washing my hair. Twice. This is odd for two reasons. One, as stated earlier, I love bath products and look forward to using each and every one in the shower with me. Two, I have a system. I've had it for years, as my college friends can attest. In the dorm, where the shower stalls were next to each other with walls that didn't go up to the ceiling, we could talk to each other. (We were lucky to have the walls - I heard the boys had a big communal stall with two opposing shower heads. Although maybe this just feeds into girls hang-ups about their bodies... whatever. That's a different topic. Write about it on your own blog.)

M'Belle once asked "How do you finish so quickly?" and I said, "It's easy. I have. A system." I don't claim to have a very complicated one, but apparently admitting to having one at all made me kinda goofy. Get wet. Shampoo. Rinse. Conditioner. Shave. Wash up with shower gel. Rinse. (See, that leaves time for the conditioner to sink in.)

So once this week, I shampooed twice, and it took me a while to figure out why my hair was still kinda tangly. Then later in the week, I put in conditioner before I had rinsed out the shampoo.

It appears - I am lacking some focus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home