More Good News for Optimists

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Awesome winter sports

If Apollo Ohno would shave off that weird facial hair decoration, I would be head over heels. Oh, he is cute. And short track speed skating is awesome. Now I'm watching snowboard cross - and there is a SPANIARD competing. If only I liked snow more - b/c these sports are amazing. So fun. (To watch.)

On a whinier note - I am getting tired of hating my job. I am tired of many things, actually. The other day, I thought I might want to just stay in my apartment until somebody came to get me. I didn't. There was no point. I'd get bored of waiting for someone to notice I wasn't coming out and would just end up going to work to pay rent so I COULD stay in the apartment.

After voice class tonight, I went to a bar with my friend C. and met some of her co-workers. One was a perfectly normal looking guy - their CFO - who had named his 18 month old daughter "Tiger". Now that's just mean. To live up to the name, she'll either have to be a stripper or a circus performer.

1 Comments:

  • Or a truck driver....

    I hate my job too but I know it has an expiration date (March 3) since I am on a contract, but it still sucks anyhow. I feel like it's spring semester senior year, and everyone else is doing bong hits in the sunshine whilst I am writing a term paper in the Romance Languages hall's basement.However, to temper that feeling is the knowledge of MARDI GRAS in a few days. Can't fukn wait.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home