More Good News for Optimists

Friday, January 27, 2006

How Do They Do That?

How does Beyonce move her butt like that in the "Check On It" video?

I don't really have any deeper thoughts than that right now.

I was changing the light bulb in my bathroom, and found out my ceiling is higher than I thought. I managed to perch precariously on a plastic set of drawers without falling, and I managed to unscrew the light fixture - but I did NOT manage to get a hand under it before it crashed into the tub. Well, if it was going to shatter into many pieces, at least it was contained in the tub. After this tribulation, I got a new bulb in, but I guess I'm looking for a light fixture soon. Or not. Maybe bare bulbs in open fixtures are chic.

1 Comments:

  • Strange... I was just asking Mr. Other KM that same question last weekend. Maybe if I had more coordination or more booty or some combination of the two....

    but, no. I have neither.

    -k

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home