More Good News for Optimists

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dead Sexy

I went on the least erotic lingerie shopping adventure ever today. Needed specific, supportive undergarments for the dazzling backless silk dress with the plunging neckline that I will be wearing on Sunday. I will look fabulous, and it will all be supported by some very utilitarian scaffolding.

Since I used my lunch hour to run this important errand, I picked up food at Yank Sing 2 Go to eat at my desk. I have been wolfing down bites between running up and down the stairs to help see that some of the many, many boxes (it's always about the freakin' boxes with me) get sent AWAY and soon.

I've developed a new habit. Pacing. Mostly in the elevator lobby. I told a friend I wouldn't be concerned until this devolves into both pacing AND muttering. Currently, I don't do both at the same time.

1 Comments:

  • On the other hand, if you do develop a muttering habit, people will be afraid to talk to you, and you'll get less work to do.

    By Blogger Admin, at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home