More Good News for Optimists

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Serves Me Right

Dad worked for an airline catering company, and once they were tossing around new ideas for slogans. Dad's favorite was "Serves you right." Hee.

While working late last night, we came across a name that made me want to keep singing "Bell - Biv DeVoe..." and then I got "Poison" by said group stuck in my head. Which serves me right for being a walking catalog of ridiculous pop culture info, and for inflicting said song on my co-worker. I had to go buy it on iTunes when I got home, hoping the whole song would help jog the lone phrases that get stuck in my head and I could set the song free. Of course, I didn't have time to listen to it then, and now I'm waiting for it to come up on the Shuffle. When it will probably just get stuck in my head again.

2 Comments:

  • How could you forget, "Giiirrrrlll let your hair down. Take off your clothes - leave on your shoes. Would you mind if I look at you for a mo-homent... before I make sweet lo-oo-ooovveeee"

    By Blogger Kathy Me, at 7:52 PM  

  • Shite - that's actually from "Do Me". Now I suppose I have to download that, too.

    By Blogger Kathy Me, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home