More Good News for Optimists

Friday, August 05, 2005

Steven's Last Night in Town

Title comes from a Ben Folds Five song - an amusing ditty about a farewell that takes too long.

My own farewell here at work has been just long enough. And perhaps I've found a reason why I move and change jobs so much - the best way to be popular is to tell people you're leaving. I've gone out to lunches, happy hours, got phone calls, e-mails, and gift cards thanking me for my time here and wishing me well in my new position. This really was an office full of nice people.

And the job gave me the opportunity to start a blog. Where would the world be without one more introspective blog? A poorer place indeed.

1 Comments:

  • Make sure someone doesn't die on the waterslide!

    By Blogger Admin, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home