More Good News for Optimists

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

So... what do you DO all day?

As I work to define how I intend - or WHETHER I intend - to make my mark on the blogosphere, I've been thinking of several themes I could pursue. I currently peruse several blogs related to mocking the comic strip "For Better or For Worse", primarily The Foobiverse. Proving there is an audience for just about anything. I also enjoyed reading The Impulsive Buy, featuring random product reviews by some guy named Marvin who lives in Hawaii, until the firewall deemed the content inappropriate. And

So for MY blog, I am entertaining the idea of featuring a different website a day, detailing my electronic meanderings. Still - this will grow tiresome to you, as it, admittedly, does to me.

Another idea I'm finding appealing is to write about childrens' picture books. Meaning my blog could actually prove USEFUL, instead of just being a forum for me to blather aimlessly. God knows I don't want to be aimless.

1 Comments:

  • Your aimless blather is better than most people's doctoral theses. Why does your blog have to be "useful"? Just give us your take on the world.

    By Blogger Admin, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home