More Good News for Optimists

Monday, August 29, 2005

Family Matters

Here is one of the reasons I love my parents: Because they take care of me and I feel comfortable letting them help me. As I've mentioned before, I have wonderful, incredible, loving friends who have gone out of their way to do nice things for me time time and again. And I am always slightly, joyously, overwhelmed this happens because they're not even family. Because family - is truly it's own category. I don't regress when I'm with my folks, but I do feel safe and free to let someone else worry about me for a while.

A list of some of the things Mom and Dad did for me this week while they were visiting: Took me out to eat (they've decided Via Veneto on Fillmore is "Our Place"), hauled tons of crap to Goodwill, rearranged my furniture, hung pictures, put up bathroom shelves, hung my curtains, and bought furniture for me at antique stores and the Niles Garage Sale. I have a renewed appreciation for just how great - my apartment is. Oh, and that the 'rents are awesome, too.

2 Comments:

  • Your parents, and I say this objectively, rock.

    By Blogger Admin, at 8:21 PM  

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home