More Good News for Optimists

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mmm... brownies...

I forgot just how delicious chocolatey chewy warm walnut fudge brownies are. And I made some Sunday, from a box, no less, and they. Were. Awesome. I took them out of the oven and NOM NOM NOM!!! I had one. And got up to have another one NOM NOM NOM!!! And then I couldn't find the brownie I had just picked up so I had to go get another one NOM NOM NOM!!! I thought to myself is THIS why I went to the gym, so I could eat more brownies and not because I already have a big enough butt and my inner voice said YES MORE BROWNIES NOM NOM NOM!!!

Off to Denver tomorrow to babysit the office out there while their paralegal goes on vacation. My cantankerous project is well under way and I don't have to stay on site to manage it, and I am really looking forward to not being in my office for a while. This was a rough month. February is always a rough month. But now I'm at least willing to enterain the thought that maybe it has been a dark tunnel, and not a cave, so there could still be a light at the end. Maybe. Don't go calling me optimistic or anything just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home