More Good News for Optimists

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Postscript

Before we wrap this chapter up - it did get a little bit weirder. He must have remembered I wasn't coming back until Tuesday, b/c he waited until Tuesday morning to e-mail me. And apologized for not calling, made another lame excuse, but then - admitted he liked me. But. (You knew there was a but.) He has been splitting (uh, been splitting?!) with a girl for a few months and while he's not with her he doesn't want to rush into anything, hope you understand. There was also some stupid stuff about how he hopes he was a gentleman the night we went out (wha???).

M.K. was the first to tell me that this last e-mail - means that I won. And she forbade me from responding. As did every other woman I know. My friends also told me he's guilty of fuckwittage, and I must drop him completely. Because if he were ever to come around my friends, they will hate him.

2 Comments:

  • He's totally guilty of fuckwittage, which just proves he has a Y chromosome.
    Tink

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

  • What an idiot he is! Insensitive blockhead.... "splitting with a girl for a few months"? Or leading on as many people as possible to cover his bets?

    Flakey Jackass.

    By Blogger MargretH, at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home