More Good News for Optimists

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Long Slow Goodbye

Where have you gone again my sweet?
Everybody wants to know.
Where have you gone again my sweet?
Everybody wants to know.
Where you gone?
Where you gone?
- Queens of the Stone Age

Oh, free internet access at home. How I miss you. It's not enough that the L.C. had to take off last week, leaving me with unresolved feelings and no real hope that we'd find a meaningful romantic connection in the future. Or that Trader Joe thumbed his nose at me by discontinuing my freezer staples. Or that I still feel extremely conflicted about staying in my current position, and have started to contemplate how I can make a(nother) serious change in my career path.

No, those losses were not enough. Now - the neighbor who has anonymously provided me with wireless access has - turned off his/her computer? Because the network isn't SECURED, but I also can't connect to it.

So much trouble connecting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home