More Good News for Optimists

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Et tu, T. J.?

I went 0 for 4 looking for some of my favorite TJ items last night. 3 in the freezer section - Pad Thai. ("No, but we have another boxed mix..." "BLECH!"), Ratatouille Stirfry ("Hmm... I think that's been gone a long time..." "Not THAT long, I JUST HAD SOME!"), and Eggplant Provencale ("We do still have the frozen eggplant parmesan..." "It is NOT the SAME!"). And then, adding insult to injury, at the checkstand on the way out - No. More. Dr. Doolittle's. Pink grapefruit. Pastilles. I almost screamed. What's next - no more cheap brie???

1 Comments:

  • It's part of the, um, charm of TJ's. You never know when your favorite item will vanish forever. Like the mango shave cream. Where is it?? My hairy legs need it.

    By Blogger Admin, at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home