More Good News for Optimists

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Cats and/or Dogs

MAN but it's nasty outside today. It was POURING rain when I came into work - and was fortunate enough to show up at the bus stop just as the express was rolling in - gotta love when that happens! I even found a seat and was able to read my book, Kick Me by Paul Feig. Pretty funny, and his anecdotes are way more humiliating than anything I lived through in school, thank God.

As I shook off the rain from the crappy umbrella I dragged with me this morning, knowing full well it was prone to blowing inside out which it DID as I crossed Market, I thought to myself - this isn't so bad. Because in most other places in the U.S.? It would also be freezing cold outside.

1 Comments:

  • Ha ha! (imitating Nelson's voice) It was warm here yesterday. Warm, I tell you! We're gonna get snow this weekend, though.

    By Blogger Admin, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home